Tuesday, October 09, 2007

One more, one less

Aggro says he's out of words. Cat has his tongue, I guess. Perhaps he needs a break, maybe he's all outta love, his cup runneth dry. I don't know, but I'll miss his encrypted titles referencing music lyrics, movie lines, and modern culture. I will have a void previously filled with his rants, raves, and racing recaps, but I'll survive. Perhaps Furby, Pfoodman, or someone else will step up and pull double blog posts for a while? From the writing perspective, Jo pulled a P.O.D. "Lights out, game over" on us. You know, he didn't even ask our permission. Fine with some, not with others. Take a break, my tattooed friend. Fill you head with pearls of wisdom and when you're ready, send out the word and we'll gather around your feet while you hang us by every word!

Saturday will be my fourth and final race of the 2007 mountain bike season. I spent 5 months as a beginner, but following this race, I'll be a beginner no more. I will formally decide in the 'off-season' what class I'll race next year, Sport or Endurance. However that decision isn't ready yet. I'll be seeking the advice of many, but we'll see. As this will be my last race as a Beginner, I was thinking of going out in style. What, you think I'm planning to WIN??? Most would consider a win as a nice way to go out in style. Meh, not me. I'm not wired that way, folks. I'm considering something more along the lines of rolling onto the line in an Elvis costume or perhaps a wedding dress (I still like that idea Aggro.) Perhaps a gorilla suit? I will make this a fun race, I'm certain of that. Maybe I need to call Dwayne G and ask how you get a permanent smile installed. That guy epitomizes loving life on a bike!

One more race, one less race. One more blog post, one less blogger. One more period of time you wasted reading my blog, one less conversation you could have had with someone else.

Peace all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One word ... ROCK!

LC