Monday, December 17, 2007

Who is Boz?

Is this Boz?

NOPE!

What about this one?


GUESS AGAIN!

Or this guy?

NICE TITLE, but wrong person and wrong machine! (Pedal that thing around South America and we'll talk.)

I'll give you a two-fer. Me on the right and the next generation Boz on the left. That's me and my son, Collin, on the Champs-Elysees in Paris this year watching the Tour de France. Many folks have asked me where I came up with the nickname Boz. It all comes from the pronounciation of our last name, Basler. While many folks pronounce it Baz-ler, it's actually a German name pronounced Boz-ler. Simple. (And no, I don't own or intend on owning a Mercedes-Benz anytime soon. I actually took the picture of us and had no idea the Mercedes-Benz sign was perfectly frame in with us.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank god the boy takes after his mother.

I cant decide if its worse looking at you from the front or drafting behind you. luckily this season will hold very little of the later!