Friday, October 03, 2008

Push-Ups...Day 2

Yesterday morning was push-up workout #2. The Perfect Pushup workouts schedule a day off between each workout. My arms felt a little better following the first workout, but they never really quit aching altogether. Many years ago I remember doing weight-lifting workouts with a trainer and recall the same kind of soreness. I began the second workout feeling a little better. The regular pushups went by okay, the wide set was a little harder, but by time I attempted the close arm pushups, my arms were again fried. While doing the first 8 close arm push-ups I was using ever fiber in my body to complete these. Chance of doing the remaining 6, then 4, and 2??? Dwindling quickly. I rested a few seconds, and then got 4 more push-ups before my arms were toasted.

Overall, are these "Perfect Push-ups" doing anything for my arms and upper body??? Way too soon to tell, but I am definitely feeling the soreness in the muscles I've never focused in much (mainly triceps, pecs, and abdominals.)

1 comment:

Nico Toscani said...

I am a push-up doer myself Mr. Boz and have contemplated the purchase of this device on more than one occasion. I am truly quite interested in your research, your comments thus far have been well appreciated.

-Eddie