Thursday, May 03, 2007

You gotta choose Fusz


We bought my wife a new Toyota Rav4 yesterday. Rob Roedel and the great folks at Lou Fusz Toyota made this the easiest transaction I have ever had purchasing a new vehicle. From the time we walked in the showroom to the time we walked out was right at 1h 25m. That's very fast in my opinion. The total negotiation time, 10 minutes. No games, no hassles, no "let me check with my manager" or "we're giving you a really good deal here" crap! Forthright, honest, human. Needless to say, we'll be back. We christened the vehicle last night with a trip to Ace Hardware and Fritz's Frozen Custard! Most importantly, we're no longer owners of a minivan!!!!!! While it was a great vehicle for traveling, it just wasn't much more than utilitarian in it's design.

No comments: