Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Put up or shut up!

I love cycling! Specifically, competitive cycling. The pre-race prep of focus, diet, workouts, and my favorite smack talk!

The only problem with talking smack is that you have to back it up. Yeah, I'm a noob at this competitve cycling crap, but an old pro at talking smack. Always have been, always will be. However, I seem to have met my match with someone who shall remain nameless. Well, let me give you some hints...

He works for SIU-E
He has a blog called "Dammit Kate" at http://www.dammitkate.blogspot.com/
He is a damn good racer in the Beginner class
His handle is Aggro_Jo
His real name is Jo Wottowa.

Apparently he's quite a photoshop pro, too.




I guess it's time to put up or shut up?

1 comment:

jwottowa said...

put up or shut up????

more like shit or get off the pot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's on like donkey kong come sunday bro. I hope your big giant trendy tires dont go as flat as your head cause I look forward to tearing your legs off for the full 12 miles.