Sunday, January 18, 2009

No News is Good News....I Guess

Still waiting on the results of Wednesday's MRI. Arm hasn't been much better. Stable was the term I was using until yesterday. My arm was consistently sore yesterday and today it was really bothersome. I can't lift anything that has any weight to it and putting any pressure on it is out of the question. I guess I should be a little bummed out, but everything happens for a reason and I'm going to make the best of this deal.

Besides, Charter Communications gave me more than enough to get angry at today by wasting 6+ hours of my time trying to troubleshoot a crappy modem they sent me. Maybe in my downtime I'll finally figure out this techno-computer stuff.

I appreciate all of the positive comments and will give an update as soon as I hear from my doctors. Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return
the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve my web site!
I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!
My web site :: network deployment