Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hillsboro-Roubaix

I was extremely proud of my ICCC teammates and the work they put in for yesterday's race. The crowds were the largest ever. In fact, 504 racers rolled out during all of the classes of racing, that's huge! The acts of servanthood were plentiful and Lord I'm sure was pleased with the efforts.

I drove the wheel truck for the Women's 4 race along with my 10 year old son, and a friend from work who along watching her boyfriend mix it up in the Men's 3/4 race. I think both of them really enjoyed watching a race unfold from the perspective of the road. I really missed being in the saddle and turning some pedals in competition, but it was great to serve the Lord and the other racers.

Rich Pierce put on a great race and on all accounts, I'd say it was a great success. Here is the master himself announcing the winners at the end of the race.



Well done, friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man that dude with the microphone looks old!