Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Almost Here....

It's getting closer and closer. Almost like Christmas morning is upon us. Cross season begins Saturday night under the lights and I couldn't be more excited. Last year was an abbreviated season, but this year I hope to do upwards of 12=13 races. I can't say I've been training super hard, but I have been training with the focus of being competitive. Based on the pre-season buzz in the local scene, cross will be hot this year. I'm looking forward to mixing it up with my buddies on the course and then hoisting a cold beer with them afterwards. HUP, HUP!

2 comments:

Casey Ryback said...

Where is this set of 120 stairs in Queeny? I can't picture any major staircases.

Boz said...

Not stairs, but a big ol' grass hill. Steps would be much easier, trust me.