Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bubba Faust (The Pictorial)

The Race is on.

Now, I know why BillH reels me in so easily. His legs are gigantic!!

Craig Farrell and Pfoodman in hot pursuit.

Mouth wide open...can't get enough air!!!

This is beginning to be a very common scene this year. Howells reeling me in and dropping me.

It was so bad I was getting jeered at by a street woman! (She was very ugly by the way.)

I was wondering why the crowd was yelling "go get him Craig!" because there wasn't anyone in front of me. Then I realized they weren't cheering for me.

Gassed across the line. Note the wide open mouth gasping for air.

Scott Mortimer looking fresh as a daisy after the race while Ralph teaches him proper technique for doing a bench press. Bob Crow and I are waiting to cough up a lung.

The podium girls for my race.

Special thanks to my good buddy and brother in Christ, Tom Heinze, for coming out to cheer me on and take the photos. Nice work!!

1 comment:

Casey Ryback said...

Make sure to put in a good word for me with at least one of those fine lady specimen's!


They've got the fire of passion burnin' inside them... no wait, it's probably chest pains.