Monday, November 03, 2008

Faust Park quick update

Felt better on the bike at Bubba 3, albeit that doesn't mean there wasn't any suffering. Towards the end of the race, my lower back was hurting but I have to say my legs actually felt good. I had some power and I think the worm is starting to turn. I'm going to keep hammering this upcoming week and building more strength. I'm also going to tweak my bike set-up a little more. Based on my cursory glance at the results, looks like I finished around 33 out of 51, so I'm moving up (or should I say I'm moving farther away from the back of the pack.)

More later and hopefully some good pics. I had a friend out there watching and he was snapping a lot of pics, so I'll post them up later along with a preview of the new cross ride.

2 comments:

Pedaldork said...

I like the new look of blog. Pretty Cool.

Airmen said...

I think I will just come out and take photos only from now on! Cx racing is definitely very tough.