Friday, September 07, 2007

The Boundless Grace of God






Welcome back Saul Raisin, welcome back!

God's grace is real and may he continue to be a source of strength and healing for you and your family!

I need to write more about the great gifts and blessings God provides for us in our daily lives. I understand my feelings may not be shared by other riders or readers (assuming I have any.) But I know where my heart leads me and God is in that path.

I don't feel like I do enough to glorify God. As a sinner, my thoughts, words, and deeds certainly leave gaps. I need to continue to admit this and draw on His strength to eliminate them. God has richly blessed me and my family and what do I do to show my respect? Not enough. I'll continue to pray for guidance, wisdom, strength, and focus.

God is alive and offers grace to all who desire. Trusting in Him and believing in His way, wonderful miracles can and do happen. Miracles like Saul.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Amen! Often when I am on a long ride, and I see a church (usually Catholic, since that is my denomination) along the way, I'll stop in, say a prayer of thanksgiving, and take some holy water to bless myself and my bike.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Pedal Or Die: I need to ask you a question about this picture of Saul. Can you email me? raisinhope@comcast.net